Last Updated: 9/13/2018
Desktop Support Tier 1 Analyst
Federal Resources Corporation has an immediate need for a Desktop Support Tier 1 Analyst in San Antonio, TX.
• First-level support of all inbound calls, generating an Incident for all new issues.
• Accurately logging, ticketing, and tracking/owning all incidents.
• First contact resolution of desktop issues or follow proper escalation procedures
• Provide accurate, timely, and professional resolution on all supported issues.
• Provide a high level of professionalism and customer service.
• Timely, accurate, thorough and professional follow-up on all Incidents.
• Quickly identify and escalate high-priority issues.
• Accurately triaging/assigning/escalating tickets per current processes and standards.
• Efficiently and accurately resolving all assigned Incidents.
• Identify and document Incident resolution and support knowledge.
• Timely and accurate completion of all assigned duties.
• Maintain dependable attendance and schedule adherence
• Strong critical thinking skills that facilitate expedient problem solving
• Strong communication skills
• The ability to effectively communicate technical matters to a non-technical audience
• Hardware/software maintenance skills
• Ability to multitask while staying focused in a fast-paced competitive environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Proficient with Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating system
• Knowledge of mobile devices
• Experienced in the use of remote access applications
• Able to work in a team environment
• Able to resolve technical issues within the policies and guidelines provided
• Excellent customer service skills
• Department of Defense security clearance (ADP II Public Trust) or the ability to obtain one
• CompTIA certification and enrolled in the CompTIA Continuing Education (CE) Program
• Security+ Certified
• Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCP) preferred
• 2 to 3 years of recent experience in a help desk/desktop support environment
• Ability to work in a 24/7/365 environment including holidays
• Familiar with Service Desk support methodology
• AA/AS Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field/equivalent experience preferred
• Relevant technical certifications preferred
• Familiar with ITIL
• HDI certification preferred