HUBZone Certified (#28947)
The HUBZone program was created by the Small Business Administration (SBA) to provide Federal contracting opportunities for certain qualified small businesses located in historically under utilized business zones. Pro Floor Care is proud to be a part of this program and its effort to spur economic development in the Pennyslvanian region. There are three types of HUBZone contracts available within this program.
· Competitive HUBZone contracts can be awarded if the contracting officer has a reasonable expectation that at least two qualified HUBZone small business concerns (SBCs) will submit offers and that the contract will be awarded at a fair market price.
· Sole-source HUBZone contracts can be awarded if the contracting officer determines that:
· one qualified HUBZone SBC is responsible to perform the contract,
· two or more qualified HUBZone SBCs are not likely to submit offers and
· the anticipated award price of the proposed contract, including options, will not exceed:
· $5,000,000 for a requirement within the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code for manufacturing or
· $3,000,000 for a requirement within all other NAICS codes
· Full and open competitive contracts can be awarded with a price evaluation preference. The offer of the HUBZone small business must not be 10 percent higher than the offer of a non-small business.